Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin
What if things were different? What if things were switched around? The Obamas are Christians who love all races of people. Think about it.
Contemplate the following:
· What if the Obamas had paraded five children across the stage, including a three month old infant and an unwed, pregnant teenage daughter?
· What if John McCain was a former president of the Harvard Law Review?
· What if Barack Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating class?
· What if McCain had only married once and Obama was a divorcee?
· What if Obama was the candidate who left his first wife after a severe disfiguring car accident, when she no longer measured up to his standards?
· What if Obama had met his second wife in a bar and had a long affair while he was still married?
· What if Michelle Obama was the wife who not only became addicted to painkillers but also stole them from her charitable organization?
· What if Cindy McCain graduated from Harvard Law School?
· What if Obama had been a member of The Keating Five?
(The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators, Alan Cranston (D–CA), Dennis DeConcini (D–AZ), John Glenn (D–OH), John McCain (R–AZ), and Donald W. Riegle (D–MI). Lincoln Savings and Loan collapsed in 1989, at a cost of over $3 billion to the federal government.)
· What if McCain was a charismatic eloquent speaker?
· What if Obama couldn’t read from a teleprompter?
· What if Obama was the one who had military experience that included discipline problems and a record of crashing seven planes?
· What if Obama was the one who was known to display publicly, on many occasions, a serious anger management problem?
· What if Michelle Obama’s family had made their money from beer distribution?
This is what racism and prejudice does. It covers up, rationalizes and minimizes positive qualities in one candidate and emphasizes negative qualities in another when there is a color difference. For no other reason other than color.
Columbia University – B.A. Political Science with a specialization in International Relations
Harvard University School of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna Cum Laude
University of Delaware – B.A. in History and B.A. in Political Science
Syracuse University College of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
United States Naval Academy – Class Rank: 894 of 899
Hawaii Pacific University – 1 semester
North Idaho College – 2 semesters: General study
University of Idaho – 2 semesters: Journalism
Matanuska –Susitna College – 1 semester
University of Idaho – 3 semesters: B.A. in Journalism
Education isn’t everything but this is about the two highest offices in the United States of America as well as our standing in the world.
You decide. Who will unite and rebuild America? Who is better for your pocket and bank account? Who will create jobs?
Voting has started in many states and gives voters the opportunity to cast their vote before Election Day. But early voting is not just about convenience for people who have to work during the week and would rather vote on a random day of the week or on the weekend. Nor is early voting just for the people who can’t be bothered to wait in long lines on November 4. Early voting is an opportunity for newly registered voters, or voters who have recently re-registered or moved to find out if there are any discrepancies so that they can fix the problem and still have time to cast their vote and make it count.
If voters wait to vote until November 4 and there is a problem, there will be no time to rectify the problem so you will not cast a vote that counts. So don’t get caught up in the ‘No Match, No Vote’ trickery on November 4 because without a doubt there will be problems at the polls on November 4. Also read: